Standard H: Creating instructional materials, tools, strategies and resources to engage all learners and ensure achievement of academic goals.
The Online Teacher:
- Designs learning experiences that use technology to efficiently engage learners.
- Uses a formative approach to lesson design.
- Incorporates diverse media into online learning modules.
- Incorporates subject-specific and developmentally appropriate digital learning resources into online learning modules.
- Creates, selects, and organizes appropriate assignments and assessments to align curriculum with associated standards-based learning goals.
Source: National Standards for Quality Online Teaching, 3rd Edition, 2019, Virtual Learning Leadership Alliance
More information is on the way!